1. My first Rose Pistola gig in SF with my TRIO! October 27, 8-10:30. see calendar for address etc.
2. Continuing to play twice a week at Pican. See details on my calendar.
3. The annual Golandsky Institute Berkeley Seminar on the Taubman Approach will be Nov. 11 – Nov. 13. We will be offering lectures, demonstrations, master classes and observed private lessons for you to expand your knowledge and skills. It is a wonderful weekend and you will have the opportunity to meet and learn from my technique teacher, John Bloomfield. And, I always give a presentation on jazz piano geared towards a room full of classical piano teachers
4. Save the Date. My trio with Peter Barshay, bass, and David Rokeach, drums, will be playing at Piedmont Pianos on Friday, January, 27th, 8pm.
5. I am now a part of the faculty at Play with A Pro, an online teaching site based in Denmark. Click the link and check it out.
6. If you would like to be on my email list for occasional news of my musical activities, you can sign up on my contact page.